Wrekin Forest & Festival Wedding & Special Celebrations Space
We have created a beautiful space for you to have your forest & festival wedding blessing, renewal of vows or any other milestone celebration, party or mini festival! A totally bespoke, unique and beautiful setting to celebrate with friends and family! Re-create that festival feeling or just embrace the natural beauty of the forest. Enter our wonderful tree lined, lawn & meadow area, with a lovely open space containing your barn, bar area, fire space and log seating & tables. A secret pathway has been created through the woodland for the bride’s arrival.
Come and make this space your own by adding your decorations, perhaps you want additional bunting to weave through the barn, hang your colourful paper balls or add wild flowers to fill the barn, maybe you wish to personalise the bridal pathway. We will leave the personal touches to you!
Give your special celebration a unique twist and bring it to our woodland setting, you can combine the wonderful setting of our party venue with a little active adventure for all the family at Forest School, perhaps some archery and air rifle shooting or team building fun during the afternoon. Combine our two sites to create your unique experience. Camp over night to complete your celebration!
Choose from one of the three packages below! Wedding celebrations from £2,750, please contact us to create and price your bespoke outdoor celebration
What you will get?
Forest Festival Package – from £2,750 up to 130 guests
This is a package created for those very special occasions, celebrating your wedding for example. We have put together a package that means you are assured of a wonderful, stress free event in a beautiful setting.
includes access for preparation & decorating the two days before, 10am-5pm and on the day of the event from 8am, as well as pre & post event deliveries & collections
- luxury double bed adults only shepherds hut £75, fully furnished, includes bedding & towels (£65 per night when booking 2 night or more)
- twin room family shepherds hut £65, fully furnished, includes bedding (£55 per night when booking 2 nights or more)
Add to your Forest Festival option to create your perfect event by adding one of the packages below:
- Package one – £9.95 per head (minimum 30 guests):
- additional waiters/waitresses as required
Additional drinks can be obtained from ‘Cocktails 2 You’, ‘Beer Buz’, Champavan or similar or perhaps provide your own or do a bring & share.
On your special day I will attend and make sure all is well, but it is wise to have an usher or similar to be at the site ahead of time to add those final touches, put ice in your drinks cart, light your candles and light your fire pit etc. Additional Waiter/Waitress, clearing & washing up service provided at £35 per hour for two.
Terms & Conditins: Wrekin Forest School will take every care to provide all that you need to make your celebration a success. We have provided a designated space in which to have your celebration and this space is kept, as far as possible, safe for your celebration and for the possibility of overnight camping. The woodland beyond this designated space is not maintained to a safe standard and therefore should not be entered at any time, the main Forest School area should not be explored with being purchased as part of your package. Log seating should be returned to their original positions.
- A non-refundable deposit of £500 must be paid upon booking and final payment must be made a minimum of two weeks prior to the event date, the deposit is transferable but not refundable.
- For BACS payments: sort code: A/N: 83107590, Sort Code: 20-08-64
- No glass may be used on the site. Because we love our natural environment and care about the true owners of our woodland, the wild-life, we will provide you with reusable plastic cups and would ask that you only use natural confetti.
- Music must stop before 11.30pm.
Forest School adventure activities take place in the School space and must be led by a qualified leader provided by WFS. We can provide archery, air rifle shooting, woodcraft and low ropes as part of your celebration using qualified staff at an additinal cost. Priced upon request.
For further information please complete equiry form attached or call me, Judie, on 07888851813:
Forest Vintage Package – from £1,150 up to 100 guests (not available for wedding celebrations, but suitable for a renewal of vows ceremony or a milestone birthday party)
Forest Rustic & Forest Winter Packages – Set Price £595 up to 60 guests (not available for wedding celebrations)
If you have sixty or less people and you are planning to keep it elegantly simple with low amplification or acoustic music or maybe a brass band followed by your own music set with the use of our simple amplifier & not having a full surround sound disco or large band then this might be the package for you!
- embrace this option if you are looking to have a intimate party, available from spring through to Christmas, perhaps you are renewing your vows or want to celebrate a milestone birthday, perhaps a special pre-Christmas event
- this is a site only option, the lawn will be mowed, the generator fuelled, the leisure battery will charged, the site will be clear and ready for you to make your own, a twinkly Christmas appearance or a festival theme
- it includes access for preparation & decorating the day before and on the day of the event, additional time may be booked at £35 per opening including any extra need to open up for pre event deliveries & post event collections
- barn with integrated dance floor, disco lights, small stage, two wooden trestle tables and benches & some log seating in the barn and log seating, log tables, cushions and rugs for outside
- covered bar area
- simple decoration including fairy lights & bunting
- fire pit & marshmallows with logs supplied
- basic music/sound system and small generator and leisure battery for lighting
- Bell Tent
- compost toilets
- 3m square catering tent with 3 tables
- available April-December
- Clearing the site, which includes the sorting of & disposal of recycling and general rubbish, all cleaning & returning the site to its original layout is the responsibility of those booking the event, but we can do it for an additional £100
If you choose this option I will leave you to sort all your extras out, decoration and personalisation of the site, arrangements for food and drink and setting up & clearing up will be up to you and your friends. We are however happy to provide waiter and waitress service at £35 per hour for two.
Useful contacts, information & tips for success:
Additional toilets and a generator are advised for bigger events, you may wish to have refrigeration too, ensure you have thought about the little details that may need doing just prior to you event, perhaps have an usher or friend that can add the ice to you drinks cart, put those last minute things out, organise parking, set the fire in the fire pit etc,
Toilets & Generator: ‘Wrekin Conveniences’ www.wrekinloosuk.com
Music, try ‘Heavy Beat Brass Band’ email@example.com
Photography : Rachel Bailey Photography: 07917155568, Mark Warick Photography: www.markwarwickphotography.co.uk
If you don’t want our catering package I can book a hog roast to add to your basic package for an additional £600 per 100 guests, or go directly to Tris on 07986320518 or Local Produce of Worcestershire: see www.littleretrokitchen.co.uk Phone number: 01562 861446.
Security: We have several contacts who will provide a proffesional security service, £400 per night for two
Places to stay: Hadley Park Hotel, The Queens at Horton, The Stables, which is just up the road try, ‘Sykes 911743’ just off Crudgington Moor Lane, Travel Lodge at Shawbirch, or camp over night on our site, see below.
- Overnight camping available £25 per pitch per night
- Fully furnished couples ‘Shepherds Hut, £75 per night, includes bed linen & towels, no pets, second family hut available from April 2019 at £65
- Pig Ark, £35 per night, sleeps four from August 2018
- Six berth tent up and ready to go, £45 per night
- Forest School Activities please ask for a price for your specified requirements
- Small BBQ, kitchen & eating area
- Compost toilets