Wrekin Forest Wedding & Special Celebrations
We have created a beautiful space for you to have your alternative wedding blessing, renewal of your vowes or any other milestone celebration! A totally bespoke, unique and beautiful setting to celebrate with friends and family! Re-create that festival feeling or just embrace the natural beauty of the forest. Enter our wonderful tree lined, lawn & meadow area, with a lovely open space containing your barn, bar area, fire space and log seating & tables. A secret pathway has been created through the woodland for the bride’s arrival.
Come and make this space your own by adding your decorations, perhaps you want additional bunting to weave through the barn, hang your colourful paper balls or add wild flowers to fill the barn, maybe you wish to personalise the bridal pathway. We will leave the personal touches to you!
Give your special celebration a unique twist and bring it to our woodland setting, you can combine the wonderful setting of our party venue with a little active adventure for all the family at Forest School, perhaps some archery and air rifle shooting or team building fun during the afternoon. Combine our two sites to create your unique experience.
Choose from one of the three packages below! Wedding celebrations from £2,550, please contact us to create and price your bespoke outdoor celebration
What you will get?
Gold Package – from £2,550
- marshmallows for the fire pit with logs supplied
- compost toilets (additional toilets can be hired, this is advised for larger events)
- two nights security, the night before (8pm-8am) and the night of the event (2pm-1am)
- up to four staff for five hours serving as required, monitoring the event site, tidying etc
- I will be there to help out as necessary
- five free camping pitches for a one night stay, shower( from 2019), kitchen & eating area & two small BBQ’s and large fire pit
- Full next day clearing up service, includes sorting of & disposal of recycling, clearing of general rubbish and returning the site to its correct layout.
Add to your Gold option to create your perfect event event by adding one of the packages below:
- Package one – £9.95 per head (minimum 30 guests):
- additional waiters/waitresses
Additional drinks can be obtained from ‘Cocktails 2 You’, ‘Beer Buz’, Champavan or similar or perhaps provide your own or do a bring & share.
On your special day I will attend and make sure all is well, but it is wise to have an usher or similar to be at the site ahead of time to add those final touches, put ice in your drinks cart, light your candles and light your fire pit etc. Additional Waiter/Waitress, clearing & washing up service provided at £35 per hour for two.
Terms & Conditins: Wrekin Forest School will take every care to provide all that you need to make your celebration a success. We have provided a designated space in which to have your celebration and this space is kept, as far as possible, safe for your celebration and for the possibility of overnight camping. The woodland beyond this designated space is not maintained to a safe standard and therefore should not be entered at any time, the main Forest School area should not be explored with being purchased as part of your package. Log seating should be returned to their original positions.
A non-refundable deposit of £250 must be paid upon booking and final payment must be made a minimum of two weeks prior to the event date, the deposit is transferable but not refundable.
No glass may be used on the site. Music must stop before 11.30pm.
For BACS payments: sort code:20-77-85, A/N:93480798
Forest School adventure activities take place in the School space and must be led by a qualified leader provided by WFS. We can provide archery, air rifle shooting, woodcraft and low ropes as part of your celebration using qualified staff at an additinal cost. Priced upon request.
For further information please complete equiry form attached or call me, Judie, on 07888851813:
Silver Package – Price £1,150 (not available for wedding celebrations)
Bronze Package – Price £595 (not available for weddings)
If you have sixty or less people and you are not having a big disco or band then this might be the package for you!
- this option is great for a small party, perhaps you are renewing your vows or want to celebrate a milestone birthday
- this is a site only option, the lawn will be mowed, the generator fuelled, the leisure battery will charged, the site will be clear and ready for you to make your own
- it includes access for preparation & decorating the day before and on the day of the event, additional time may be booked at £35 per opening including any extra need to open up for pre event deliveries & post event collections
- barn with integrated dance floor, disco lights, small stage, two wooden trestle tables and benches in the barn and log seating, log tables, cushions and rugs for outside
- covered bar area
- simple decoration including fairy lights & bunting
- fire pit & marshmallows with logs supplied
- basic music/sound system and small generator for lighting
- Bell Tent
- compost toilets
- 3m square catering tent with 3 tables
- Clearing the site, which includes the sorting of & disposal of recycling and general rubbish, all cleaning & returning the site to its original layout is the responsibility of those booking the event, but we can do it for an additional £100
If you choose the bronze option I will leave you to sort all your extras out, decoration and personalisation of the site, arrangements for food and drink and setting up & clearing up will be up to you and your friends. We are however happy to provide waiter and waitress service at £35 per hour for two.
Useful contacts, information & tips for success:
Additional toilets and a generator are advised for bigger events, you may wish to have refrigeration too, ensure you have thought about the little details that may need doing just prior to you event, perhaps have an usher or friend that can add the ice to you drinks cart, put those last minute things out, organise parking, set the fire in the fire pit etc,
Toilets & Generator: ‘Wrekin Conveniences’ www.wrekinloosuk.com
Music, try ‘Heavy Beat Brass Band’ firstname.lastname@example.org
Getting your photographs right is important: Rachel Bailey Photography: 07917155568, Mark Warick Photography: www.markwarwickphotography.co.uk
If you don’t want a full catering package I can book a hog roast to add to your basic package for an additional £600 per 100 guests, or go directly to Tris on 07986320518 or Local Produce of Worcestershire: see www.littleretrokitchen.co.uk Phone number: 01562 861446.
Security: We have several contacts who will provide a proffesional security service, £150 per night
Places to stay: Hadley Park Hotel, The Queens at Horton, The Stables, which is just up the road try, ‘Sykes 911743’ just off Crudgington Moor Lane, Travel Lodge at Shawbirch, or camp over night on our site, see below.
- Overnight camping available £25 per pitch per night
- Fully furnished ‘Shepherds Hut, £95 per night, includes bed linen & towels, no pets (second hut available from April 2019)
- Pig Ark, £35 per night, sleeps four from August 2018
- Six berth tent up and ready to go, £45 per night
- Forest School Activities please ask for a price for your specified requirements
- Small BBQ, kitchen & eating area
- Compost toilets