Back to Basics Camping:
What you will get: Attached to our quirky & gorgeous ‘Celebration Site’ we have our wonderful ‘back to basics’ camping experience in our beautiful, unspoilt space, no electricity, no running water, poor phone signal, so no need to bring those devices!! You will hear the birds sing, the wind will rustle through the trees and your senses will be alive with the noises of nature. You can leave behind the hustle & bustle of normal living and feel alive and free. All beautifully lit with battery fairy lights & battery driven festoon lighting & several fire pits ready to sit & drink a drop of grain or grape along with your roasted marshmallow. Beautiful simplicity at its best!
Why not add a Forest School session to your ‘Go Wild’ overnight camp, or camping can be added to your celebration booking, or just come and pitch your tent and explore the wonderful sights of Shropshire or catch up with family and friends nearby.
Children and young people’s organisations are welcome. We will create a bespoke weekend of ‘Go Wild’ fun. See ‘Groups & Family Adventure & Go Wild’ packages for more details & options.
You can choose to have the site to yourself for a minimum price of £200 per night (8 family pitches), so get a group together for a fun packed day or two or pay for your pitch & be prepared to share the site with other campers & make new friends.
What’s included and what can be added:
- a well equipped kitchen containing pots & pans, cutlery & a selection of crockery, plastic glasses & cups, 2x BBQ’s, washing up bowls, cleaning products, toilet paper & lawned eating & seating area.
- £15 per one/two man self pitch
- £25 per family self pitch for your own tent/camper van
- ‘Badgers Hollow’, our luxury double bed adults only shepherds hut £65, fully furnished, includes bedding & towels & bottle of wine (£55 per night when booking 2 nights or more) No dogs inside!
- ‘Owls Nest’ is our lovely family hut with pull out double, & two single fold out beds, £55, fully furnished, includes adult bedding (bring sleeping bags for your children) (£50 per night when booking 2 nights or more)
- ‘Foxes Den’ is our pig ark, a genuine pig arc with a few additions, sleeps 4, best suited to an adventurous family or teenage group, YOU WILL HEAR THE RAIN ON THE TIN ROOF! £40 includes 2 single blow up mattresses (bring your own additional roll mats & bedding)
- 3 berth tent £35 pitched, no beds or bedding
- 6 berth tent £45 pitched, no beds or bedding
- 2 x two man pop-up tents £30 per tent
- Gas BBQ £10
- large outside open fire pit with cooking grill & kettle
- compost toilet
- warm shower facility
- plenty of space for outdoor games (a wide range of games, such as croquet, swing ball and jenga are available for hire)
- £10 minimum deposit for each individual pitch booking & 50% required upon booking for large group requiring exclusive site use, exclusive use requires a minimum £200 booking
- final payment is made 48hrs prior to arrival, cancellation at this point incurs loss of deposit, however is can be transferred to an alternative date at our discretion
- arrival from 2pm and departure 11am (flexible arrangements can be made)
- For BACS payments: sort code:20-08-64, A/N:8310759
- This is not a manned site so night-times will be peaceful & you will hear the sounds of nature in the woodlands. For assistance call 07888851813
All rubbish and recycling must be removed by attendees otherwise you must pay the clear up fee of £100.