Back to Basics ‘Wild Fun’ Camping:
What you will get: Attached to our quirky & gorgeous ‘Celebration Site’ we have our wonderful ‘back to basics wild fun’ camping experience in our beautiful, unspoilt space, no electricity, no running water (we’ll bring some drinking water for you, but make sure you have a little too), poor phone signal, so no need to bring those devices!! You will hear the birds sing, the wind will rustle through the trees and your senses will be alive with the noises of nature.
You can leave behind the hustle & bustle of normal living and feel alive and free. All beautifully lit with battery fairy lights & battery driven festoon lighting & several fire pits ready to sit & drink a drop of grain or grape along with your roasted marshmallow. Beautiful simplicity at its best!
Why not add a Forest School session to your ‘Go Wild’ overnight camp, or camping can be added to your celebration booking, or just come and pitch your tent and explore the wonderful sights of Shropshire or catch up with family and friends nearby.
Children and young people’s organisations are welcome. We will create a bespoke weekend of ‘Go Wild’ fun. See ‘Groups & Family Adventure & Go Wild’ packages for more details & options.
You can choose to have the site to yourself for a minimum price of £200 per night (8 family pitches), so get a group together for a fun packed day or two or pay for your pitch & be prepared to share the site with other campers & make new friends.
What’s included and what can be added:
- a well equipped kitchen containing pots & pans, cutlery & a selection of crockery, plastic glasses & cups, washing up bowls, basic cleaning products, the kitchen is a shared space & I would ask that you are respectful of other campers
- 2x small BBQ’s
- compost toilet, a starter pk of toilet paper, bring bring your own top up as the site is not necessarily serviced daily
- basic warm shower facility
- lawned eating & seating area
- a selection of simple children’s games
- chill out tent, this can also have a two person sleeping compartment added and be hired for a fee of £25
- £15 per one/two man self pitch
- £25 per family self pitch for your own tent/camper van
- ‘Badgers Hollow’, our luxury double bed adults only shepherds hut £65, fully furnished, includes bedding & towels & bottle of wine, a small gas camping stove, a fire pit (£55 per night when booking 2 nights or more) No dogs inside, but they are welcome to sleep on the veranda or remain in the care at night! Shared BBQ included.
- ‘Owls Nest’ is our lovely family hut with pull out double, & two single fold out beds, £60, fully furnished, includes adult bedding (bring sleeping bags for your children), a small camping stove,(£50 per night when booking 2 nights or more), outdoor seating & fire pit. Shared BBQ included. Dogs permitted.
- ‘Foxes Den’ is our pig ark, a genuine pig arc with a few additions, sleeps 2/4, best suited to an adventurous family or teenage group, YOU WILL HEAR THE RAIN ON THE TIN ROOF! £25 includes 2 single blow up mattresses (bring your own additional roll mats & bedding) a camping burner may be useful & can be hired. Shared BBQ included.
- 3 berth tent £30 pitched, includes a camping stove, no beds or bedding
- 6 berth tent £45 pitched, includes a camping stove, no beds or bedding
- 2 x two man pop-up tents £20 per tent
- Dogs £5 per stay
- Gas BBQ £15 per stay
- Supply of a bag of fire coal £5, logs free or please provide your own coal
- Camp Bistro Stove with gas cartridge £5
£10 minimum deposit for each individual pitch booking & 50% required upon booking for large group requiring exclusive site use, exclusive use requires a minimum £200 booking
Final payment is made 24hrs prior to arrival, cancellation at this point incurs loss of deposit, however is can be transferred to an alternative date at our discretion
Arrival from 2pm and departure 12noon (flexible arrangements can be made, please call me on 07888851813)
- Where possible please unload & move your vehicle to main car park
- Please be respectful of other campers in shared spaces
- Please leave fire pits in their allocated spaces as peat is susceptible to fire
- Please clear up after your dog if the mess is in the shared grass area, thank you
- If arriving after 10pm please park a reasonable distance from those already on site in order not to disturb them
- It is really helpful if you can take all rubbish & recycling with you, thank you!
- April-December inclusive
Forest School may be used when separate arrangements are made, otherwise this is not an available space to use & is done so entirely at you own risk!
For BACS payments: sort code: 20-08-64, A/N:83107590
This is not a manned site so night-times will be peaceful & you will hear the sounds of nature in the woodlands. For assistance call 07888851813
All rubbish and recycling should be removed by attendees, thank you!