Back to Basics Camping:
What you will get: We offer a back to basics camping experience in our beautiful, unspoilt space, no electricity, no running water, poor phone signal, so no need to bring those devices!! You will hear the birds sing, the wind will rustle through the trees and your senses will be alive with the noises of nature. You can leave behind the hustle & bustle of normal living and feel alive and free.
You can add a Forest School session to your overnight camp, or camping can be added to your celebration booking, or just come and pitch your tent and explore the wonderful sights of Shropshire or catch up with family and friends.
Children and young people’s organisations are welcome and we will create a bespoke weekend of fun. See ‘Groups & Family Adventure & Go Wild’ packages for more details.
You can choose to have the site to yourself for a minimum price of £200 per night, so get a group together or be prepared to share it with other campers.
What’s included and what can be added:
- camping £25 per pitch for your own tent/camper van
- luxury double bed adults only shepherds hut £75, fully furnished, includes bedding & towels (£65 per night when booking 2 night or more)
- pull out double, & single combo family shepherds hut £65, fully furnished, includes bedding (£55 per night when booking 2 nights or more)
- pig ark sleeps 4, £35 (hire of blow up matresses & sleeping bags is available)
- 6 berth tent £45 pitched
- 2 x two man tents £30
- Small BBQ & kitchen area, includes pots, pans, crockery & cutlery
- large outside open fire pit with cooking grill & kettle
- lawned seating & eating space
- large barn & seating area for rainy days
- compost toilet
- shower facility from 2019
- plenty of space for outdoor games (a wide range of games, such as croquet, swing ball and jenger are available for hire)
- 7.5m ‘Bell tent’ for sleeping or using as a chill out space
- £10 minimum deposit for individual bookings & 50% required upon booking for large group requiring exclusive site use, exclusive use requires a minimum £200 booking
- arrival from 12noon and departure 12noon
- For BACS payments: sort code:20-08-64, A/N:83107590
All rubbish and recycling must be removed by attendees otherwise you must pay the clear up fee of £100.