See our new website:https://wrekinforestevents.co.uk/
Back to Basics ‘Wild Fun’ Camping:
What you will get: Attached to our quirky & gorgeous ‘Celebration Site’ we have our wonderful ‘back to basics wild fun’ camping experience in our beautiful, unspoilt space, no electricity, no running water (we’ll bring some drinking water for you, but make sure you have a little too), poor phone signal, so no need to bring those devices!! You will hear the birds sing, the wind will rustle through the trees and your senses will be alive with the noises of nature.
You can leave behind the hustle & bustle of normal living and feel alive and free. All beautifully lit with battery fairy lights & battery driven festoon lighting & several fire pits ready to sit & drink a drop of grain or grape along with your roasted marshmallow. Beautiful simplicity at its best!
Why not add a Forest School session to your ‘Go Wild’ overnight camp, or camping can be added to your celebration booking, or just come and pitch your tent and explore the wonderful sights of Shropshire or catch up with family and friends nearby.
Children and young people’s organisations are welcome. We will create a bespoke weekend of ‘Go Wild’ fun. See ‘Groups & Family Adventure & Go Wild’ packages for more details & options.
You can choose to have the site to yourself for a minimum price of £300 per weekdays (12 family pitches), so get a group together for a fun packed day or two or pay for your pitch & be prepared to share the site with other campers & make new friends.
What’s included and what can be added:
- a well equipped kitchen containing pots & pans, cutlery & a selection of crockery, plastic glasses & cups, washing up bowls, basic cleaning products, the kitchen is a shared space & I would ask that you are respectful of other campers
- 2x small BBQ’s
- compost toilet, a starter pk of toilet paper, bring bring your own top up as the site is not necessarily serviced daily
- basic warm shower facility
- lawned eating & seating area
- a selection of simple children’s games
- chill out tent
- £15 per one/two man self pitch
- £30 per family self pitch for your own tent/camper van
- ‘Badgers Hollow’, our double bed shepherds hut £50 per night when booking two consecutive nights or more or £70 per individual night, the hut has one fold out single Z bed, fully furnished, includes bedding & towels, a single burner gas camping stove & kettle, well behaved dogs welcome for £5 per stay. You will be provided with BBQ, firepit, table & 2 chairs.
- ‘Owls Nest’ is our lovely family hut with pull out double, & two single fold out beds, £50 per night when booking two or more consecutive nights or £70 per individual night, fully furnished, includes adult bedding (bring sleeping bags for your children), a single burner camping stove & kettle, outdoor seating & fire pit. Shared BBQ included. Dogs permitted.
- ‘Foxes Den’ is our pig ark, a genuine insulated pig arc with a few additions, sleeps 2/4, best suited to an adventurous family with teenager or up to four older kids, YOU WILL HEAR THE RAIN ON THE TIN ROOF, its a cool den, but you cannot stand up in it! £25, includes 2 single blow up single mattresses (bring your own additional roll mats & bedding) a camping burner may be useful & can be hired. Shared BBQ included.
- ‘Squirrels Hideaway’ are two couples only camping pitches, they are a little more secluded & situated a short walk from the main site and are therefore more private, be aware you are away from communal areas and facilities, you will have a small BBQ included, £30.
- ‘Hare’s Heath’, family secluded pitch, £35, this pitch backs onto the events site and is off the main camping field giving occupants just a little more privacy than other pitches, yet still being close to facilities
- 2/3 berth tent £30 pitched, includes a camping stove, two single blow up beds, bing bedding
- 2x 6 berth tents £45 each pitched, includes a single burner camping stove, small BBQ & fire pit, one double blow up bed, bring bedding
- two man pop-up tents £15 per tent pitched
- Dogs £5 per stay
- Gas BBQ £10 per stay
- Supply of a bag of fire charcoal £5, logs £5 for self-pitch, one basket included when hiring our pitched tents or using huts
- Camp Bistro Stove with gas cartridge £5
£10 minimum deposit for each individual pitch booking & 50% required upon booking for large group requiring exclusive site use, exclusive use requires a minimum £200 booking
Final payment is made 24hrs prior to arrival, cancellation at this point incurs loss of deposit, however is can be transferred to an alternative date at our discretion
Arrival from 2pm and departure 12noon (flexible arrangements can be made, please call me on 07888851813)
- Where possible please unload & move your vehicle to main car park
- Please be respectful of other campers in shared spaces
- Please leave fire pits in their allocated spaces as peat is susceptible to fire
- Please clear up after your dog if the mess is in the shared grass area, thank you
- If arriving after 10pm please park a reasonable distance from those already on site in order not to disturb them
- It is really helpful if you can take all rubbish & recycling with you, but if that is not possible please ensure it is bagged with bags provided on site, thank you!
- April-September inclusive
Forest School may be used when separate arrangements are made, otherwise this is not an available space to use & is done so entirely at you own risk!
For BACS payments: sort code: 20-08-64, A/N:83107590
This is not a manned site so night-times will be peaceful & you will hear the sounds of nature in the woodlands. For assistance call 07888851813
All rubbish and recycling should be removed by attendees, thank you!