Please find below terms and conditions which are applied to all bookings:
Important terms and conditions – please read:
- Parties: Minimum of 2 adults must accompany each party and be prepared to get involved!
- Food & drink for the fire provided for specified parties (marshmallow and hot chocolate & other drinks are provided for 2hr parties).
- Bring your own cake, additional food and drink.
- A 50% deposit is required before any booking is treated as confirmed, for late bookings a deposit will be required immediately. If a deposit is not received within a week of making the booking it may be considered cancelled! Cancellation of a party when done so by the client will mean a loss of the deposit although the deposit may be transferred when re-scheduling the party. A party may be cancelled by the provider in extreme cases, eg extreme weather or sickness, in this situation the client may have a full refund or may transfer to an alternative date.
- Party number must be confirmed two days prior to the booked event and final payment will be in accordance with this number unless there is an increase in numbers attending. A reduction cannot be made due to pre-booked staff levels.
- Cheques must be paid five working days prior to the event. PingIt or cash should be used on the day of the event, BACS should be paid the night before. Payments made by cheque on the day will incur a £5 surcharge.
- Birthday Parties: Tinies: £110, £55 deposit, Silver will pay £220, deposit £110 and £250 paid with a deposit of £125 for a three hour Gold party, ‘Teen Go Wild’ £250, £125 deposit. Final payment is due the day before unless in cash, cash payments may be made in advance of the event on the day.
- Home School event days: from £5 when pre-booking or up to £7 per child.
- Club sessions, for example cubs/scouts, from £30 for each hour booked.
- Overnight camps from £30 a pitch
- Schools will be invoiced and no deposit is required, minimum charge £190. Payment is due immediately.
- Holiday club requires a non-refundable, but transferable £15 deposit upon booking, remaining payment in cash on the day, but booking cancelled less than 48 hours before the start of the event will result in the complete loss of the deposit.
- Home Ed & Roarers Playgroup have a discount when paying for block sessions, these are non-refundable, nor are they transferable.
- Celebration site, deposits are non refundable but are transferable.
- Please make cheques payable to Wrekin Forest School Events ltd five working days before an event.
- For BACS payments: Wrekin Forest School CIC sort code:20-08-64, A/N:83016072 for Wrekin Forest Events Ltd sort code:20-08-64 A/N:83107590
- All deposits are non-refundable, but are transferable.
Remember if it becomes necessary for me to cancel a booking I will notify you immediately and offer a full refund or an alternative date.
Please note that attending ‘Forest School’ means you will have access to a wide range of equipment, some of which may be dangerous if used incorrectly. Every effort is made to ensure the woodland and its contents are as safe as humanly possible and advice on use of equipment will always be given verbally or in written form and no responsibility will be accepted for improper use by any attendees!