An opportunity for children, young people and adults who love outdoor adventure to explore in creative and inspirational way with regular opportunities to achieve, and develop confidence and self-esteem through hands-on learning experiences and adventure in a local woodland environment.
We will tailor make the session for your group & your specific needs.
We have so much to offer including: After School Clubs, Cubs, Scout, Brownies and other specialised/organised groups:
- Sessions for groups are from £30/hour for groups of up to 30 children/young people accompanied by their usual staff ratio.
- Prices include one WFS staff member (additional staff members can be provided by prior arrangement and at an extra cost) , drinks, marshmallows, activities relating to specific needs of the group, equipment & insurance, food can also be provided for open fire cooking for which a minimum of a three hour session is required, along with the additional £2 per head.
Overnight and day camps:
- Clubs, youth group and educational organisations, end of year celebrations – Overnight camps please ask for details! – (April to Sept inclusive only)
- Team building and low ropes sessions, open fire cooking cooking, woodcraft, archery, air rifle shooting, shelter building and fire lighting skills, mud kitchen, orienteering, animal tracking and wild life exploration.
- Organisations must provide a minimum of 1:8 adult ratios, up to three WFS staff member can be provided.